So... because things were just too calm for a while baby boy decided to add some excitement to our lives and is possibly breech! Verdict is still out and the doctor couldn't tell for sure, so I'm hopeful he's just still small and has room to move which made his heartbeat register higher than if he were definitely heads down.
I go back in 2 weeks for another appointment and than the following week for an Ultrasound and should know for sure by then. Not sure what I'm going to do or how aggressive I'll be with trying to turn him if he is breech, but I definitely do not want to have a c-section so I'm trying to keep that in mind.
Fingers crossed he's heads down in 2 weeks and all of this is just a silly moment in the past! **Crossing Fingers and Toes***
33 weeks!

No comments:
Post a Comment