Fast forward 7 months I'm still following her blog, and enjoying every post she makes from trying to wear spanx, to the most recent one about getting organized. What made this even funnier (to me) was that I'm doing the exact same thing, putting away baby clothes, arranging everything by size, organizing and re-organizing the dresser... the list never ends.
Here is what I've got left to tackle over the next few weeks, hopefully with Drew off Saturday we can start to make a dent on more of the handy-man related items (aka the closet).
To Do:
- Wash all of his clothes, or at least the ones he will be wearing the first couple of months. Now washing new clothes sounds ridiculous to me, but apparently if you don't do it your kids skin will fall off, or something.
- Wash all of his sheets, again - crazy, but apparently necessary.
- Organize baby's closet, this task requires a trip to Home Depot and Drew, both of which I'd like to get done this weekend so I can stop obsessing over the fact the closet is getting widely out of control.
- Organize all the things I've picked up to help me get organized. We've got more over the door hangy things and boxes then I can count. Yet they are all empty, and I have no clue what I want to put in them. I should figure this out, soon.
- Figure out what's missing and buy it, because I'm crazy I started an excel sheet to help me keep track of what baby inventory we have. It's titled "Baby Stuff" and has a column for "got it" and a second for "need it", pretty self explanatory, but still overwhelming.
- Pack hospital bag. No comment needed.
- Find a pediatrician - this is a big one, and Google isn't really helping at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment