Sunday, December 11, 2011

Fake Out

I thought it was FINALLY happening last night, but again the contractions faked me out. Starting around 10:45 pm I was having waves of pain in my groin area that seemed to come and go every 15-20 minutes. "This is it!" I thought to myself - only to find that 2 hours later they completely stopped.

I have no idea if what I was feeling was contractions, or lightening, or this baby grabbing on to the sides of my stomach resiting any my uterus's valid attempts to make him leave. But needless to say, I'm not happy to be here, at 41 weeks and 2 days, still pregnant.

Baby boy, please, please make some moves in the next two days. I think you'll prefer this option much better than what's in store if they induce on Tuesday.

Get him out of here!! 41 weeks and 2 days (a.k.a. pregnant forever).

No comments:

Post a Comment