I keep looking for a something to blame my lack of patience on, like being uncomfortable - or one of the many other complaints you hear from woman, but come up empty handed every time. Because at the end of the day I've really enjoyed being pregnant, even now with this growing belly that is limiting my mobility by the day. I never thought I'd be the type of woman to say that...
Despite all this I'm really, really ready to meet our baby. I keep imagining what it's going to be like to finally get to see his little face after 9+ months of thinking about it, and the thought of having to wait any longer is killing me.
I'm trying hard to control myself, and when I find that I'm wishing the days away take a step back and focus on all the things I want to do before this baby gets here. Like getting a mani/pedi every stinking weekend, and go shopping for hours on end just because I feel like it, and spend as much time as I can with Drew, because I'm pretty sure we'll never be this alone in our lives ever again (or at least not for another 18 years).
Hopefully the plans I've lined up for the next 4 weeks will keep me busy and my mind distracted. But I can't help that in the quite of my heart I still want to fast forward to December. Patience was never a strong point of mine. With that being said, let the count down begin. 25 Days until
36 weeks and 3 days <3
No comments:
Post a Comment