Monday, November 28, 2011

In 5, 4, 3, 2...

And here we are... in the final countdown, and if all goes as planned the final week of this pregnancy. I can't even believe that the date marked on my calendar for months is this Friday. It's incredible how things can seem to take forever, yet come so quickly at the same time.

My parents were down for Thanksgiving, and with their help we got a tremendous amount done. From yard work, to cleaning, to endless errands we did it all. At this point the only thing we have left to do, is have a baby!

For the past 2 days I've been feeling incredibly uncomfortable, which I'm praying is a sign that something is going on down there. I can't explain the feeling, but I ache in areas I've never felt before. Sleep is also a joke, which has made for a very cranky Mama bear. I'm happy if I go 2 hours without waking up to pee. I keep saying it's my body's way of preparing for what is about to come, but I wish it would realize this is the last week to sleep as much as it wants, instead of trying to train me for our future sleepless nights.

I have an apoitnment tonight, hopefully we'll hear that there is some progress and the light at the end of the tunnel is approaching... literally! 

39 weeks baby belly... with a healthy side of thanksgiving dinner in there.


No comments:

Post a Comment