The nursery madness has continued, if not gotten completely out of control. I've been able to keep myself from actually buying anything major until the furniture arrives, but that doesn't mean my mind has stopped from thinking about all the possibilities!
Ok, so maybe that "not buying anything" isn't entirely true. In addition the the bedding set, and some adorable stuffed animals I also found the most perfect set of artwork on Etsy, my new favorite site. It's like the woman who made these pictures knew exactly what I was looking for, color scheme and all.
I found the Elephant picture in the middle first, and after further exploration stumbled acorss the Giraffe (one which was originally pink, but the artist customized to match) and little lion cub. I'm not sure where we're going to put these yet, I'm thinking right above the crib - but won't know for sure until we have the room set up in a couple of weeks.
Ok, so maybe that "not buying anything" isn't entirely true. In addition the the bedding set, and some adorable stuffed animals I also found the most perfect set of artwork on Etsy, my new favorite site. It's like the woman who made these pictures knew exactly what I was looking for, color scheme and all.
I found the Elephant picture in the middle first, and after further exploration stumbled acorss the Giraffe (one which was originally pink, but the artist customized to match) and little lion cub. I'm not sure where we're going to put these yet, I'm thinking right above the crib - but won't know for sure until we have the room set up in a couple of weeks.

I'll be 27 weeks on Friday, and heading into the final trimester. I can't believe how time seems to be taking forever yet flying by at the same time. On one hand I feel like I've been pregnant for 2 years, and on the other can't believe our little guy will be here in just 13 weeks! And the more I think about that 13 week countdown, the more my mind starts spinning about all the fun things I can do in his room. The artwork is just the beginning : )
No comments:
Post a Comment