Well, we're here, we officially made it to the 3rd Trimester. Aside from my endless obsession with all things related to the baby's room life has been blissfully uneventful. Nothing scary to report here (thank god), just lots and lots (and lots) of movement.
I thought this far into the game I'd be use to the feeling of these little feet moving around in my belly. But I still find myself in total awe each time he starts to wiggle around. The sporadic movements that I used to come here and there have turned into hourly tumbling sessions that make my entire stomach ripple and jump.
I thought this far into the game I'd be use to the feeling of these little feet moving around in my belly. But I still find myself in total awe each time he starts to wiggle around. The sporadic movements that I used to come here and there have turned into hourly tumbling sessions that make my entire stomach ripple and jump.
I'll be in the middle of a meeting at work and stop just to stare at my belly as it starts to take on a life of it's own. I try to remain subtle about it, or play it off like it's no big deal and I'm totally used it by now. But I don't think I'm fooling anyone, and the huge smile on my face is probably a dead giveaway that the exact opposite is true.
I'm really starting to noticed how active he is at night and first thing in the morning when I'm lying in bed trying to fall asleep. Sometimes his kicks are so strong that it feels like someone is jabbing at my side. It doesn't hurt, but tickles really, although there have been times where he must be near my bladder because I feel like I'm going to pee ma pants.
Nursery furniture comes this weekend, I can't wait to start to fill this room up with lots and lots of baby things. 12 weeks left until we get to meet the owner of these little feet!
I'm really starting to noticed how active he is at night and first thing in the morning when I'm lying in bed trying to fall asleep. Sometimes his kicks are so strong that it feels like someone is jabbing at my side. It doesn't hurt, but tickles really, although there have been times where he must be near my bladder because I feel like I'm going to pee ma pants.
Nursery furniture comes this weekend, I can't wait to start to fill this room up with lots and lots of baby things. 12 weeks left until we get to meet the owner of these little feet!
27 weeks and 4 days Belly Shot

No comments:
Post a Comment